Thursday, July 19, 2007
Integrating More Technology
I feel a great need to integrate more technology into the classroom because the students need to be more familiar with the different things because the world is becoming so much more technology driven. I want to use more power point presentations with my class that are more interactive. I never knew how to make links to the internet and links to go back to pages. This will help so much to make learning more fun. Now I just have to figure out the logistics in the classroom. I want to try and use the blogging with the teachers as a place for us to share ideas. The webquest was great to be able to make. I want to use it in the class and create other ones later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great work, I enjoy reading short stuffs like your posts. Concise with key points clearly identified, thanks.
Post a Comment